Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chris turns 20 months old

Where has the time gone. I cant believe my baby is already 20 months old he is growing up so fast. It has been a while since i posted anything beacouse i have been so busy with work and family life. I will try to post more often. We are all doing great we are just a happy family. The baby is such a smart boy and he is so loving and caring. I love him with all my heart he is the love of my life. I thank God for putting him in our life forever.

Just last week we went to the adoption agency holiday event and we had a great time. We got to see so many happy family with their adopted children.I could see how happy everyone was with their families it brought tears to my eyes tears of happiness. I know they feel the same we do. I pray that all the people that are going thru the adoption process gets to experience this wonderful thing.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment