Friday, December 19, 2008

OUR ADOPTION JOURNEY




Today i faxed the registry clearance and the reference sheets to Beth. Spoke to Beth yesterday and she said to fax her these aplication first and she will get started on things. She said she will give the co worker my information so that she can give us a call to get our homestudy started. I think things are really moving now. I am so excited.




I have told all my immediate family and my husbands, but have not told all the people that i know. I just dont want to jinx anything right now. I just hope everything works out for us.




Today we are having a Secret Santa exchange at work. I got Claudia and bought her a cook book she loves to cook.




I am so stressed out right now at work. It is year end closing for us and we have so much work!! Yesterday i was at work til 9pm and today i dont know what time i will be staying till. I am also trying to go christmas shopping, but have not had the time. UUHHHHH




No comments:

Post a Comment