Friday, January 2, 2009

OUR ADOPTION JOURNEY

Havent Bloged in a while. Part of the reason is the Holidays we had a very busy week, but that did not stop me from finishing up all the documents that needs to get filled out for the adoption agency.

We went and got finger printed on Friday 12/26 and after i got our receipt that shows we went and got it done I faxed it over to Beth the next Day.

I started working on the adoptive parents profile for the birthmother and finished it yesterday finally! I was kind of nervouse beacouse i wanted it to be perfect for her. Once i started it it was easy. I use shutterfly to do a photo album with stories of our lives including the dearmother birth letter in it. I hope they like it i put so much work in it.

Today William went to get his Driver License and he is going to get the Local Police Clearance done too ! He took today off to do that. He is going to do mine too! That says me time from work. I hope they let him do mine even if i am not there. The Lady told me he could just using my passport i hope she is right. If not i will have to get time off to go do it.

We are so close to being done with all the paperwork and i cant wait to turn everything in to Beth so she can get started look for a birthmom.

Today i made copies of our documents from the original ones that i have, but i still have to do more on Monday for Williams stuff.

We are getting closer to finishing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment