Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OUR ADOPTION JOURNEY

Yesterday i finally mailed out the documents to the adoption agency. I did it by fed ex just so it can make it there safely. The only thing that we both have left to do is the TB test. I called our family practioner today to schedule the TB test for 01/16/2008 in the morning.

We have so many things to do that day i had to take the whole day off. Here is what our schedule looks like. In the morning go to the doctor then come home clean the house and make it ready for the Home study that day. It is also my sister's birthday.

I feel like we are moving pretty quick with the adoption. I dont want to waste anytime with this i want to get it done right away. I feel like the quicker the sooner we can be placed with a child. I just hope and pray that we get approved as adoptive parents although i dont see why not.

On our adoptive parent profile we are almost done. I just need to do some last minute adjustments in pictures ect.. but the book is looking very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment