Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OUR ADOPTION JOURNEY

Wow haven't posted in a while. I am having problems log in in for some reason.

So here is what has happened in a few Days...

So tomorrow the case worker comes to my house for the home study and i am so nervous. I don't know why i am because we have nothing bad to hide. I cant wait though i also have the TB testing tomorrow @ 8am and the home study is at 1:30pm. Our adoption agency sent me a list of of the stuff that i am still missing like, 5 copies of my adoption profile, financial agreement, photos of the backyard or sketch, my husband's certificate of naturalization for his citizenship, but she said i am doing good with the paperwork. I am trying to turn in everything as soon as possible. Oh today i also made reservations to attend some parenting classes that we need in order for us to complete our 32 hours of parent education. So on January 24 we have the Adoption Journey class and on March 28 the CPR class. Both of these classes give us a good amount of credit hours toward the parent education hours required by the state of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment