Thursday, February 12, 2009

OUR ADOPTION JOURNEY

A lot has happen just this week. We have had two birth mom opportunities just this week OMG. I cant believe this is happening.

The first birth mom is located here in Magnolia, TX which we like because she is local and we can see each other and just maybe i can be in the delivery room this is my dream, but we have to see it she picks us ect.. She is only 18 and she is in a treatment center for abandonment issues. Not sure what that is. Birth mom expenses is not that bad a month.

The second birth mom is located in Las Vegas, NV and she is 33 years old has two children in Foster care ages 5 and 3 years. She is a heavy Meth user and she has been using it through her whole pregnancy. My hubby and I decided not to make the match. I am so sorry to say i know this baby will need a lot of love and we just dont think we can handle it.

My agency called me and said that if we where interested in the lady from Las Vegas and we said no. After that she said because you have been picked by the first birth mom. I was sooooooo happy. She is due in June and is having a boy. OMG OMG !! She wants to meet us next Thursday. I do know she was contact with the baby. That is no problem with me. I hope that when she meets her she likes us and we like her and that everything goes well. I am so nervous.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog...congratulations!!! Hope all goes well with the meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,
    Congratulations on your good news. I am a contributing writer for The Magnolia Potourri and anxious to talk with you. This is an amazing and timely story. Please call me at my office and leave a message, 281-357-0882.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, Congrat on your good news, hope all went well on Thursday. I am a contributing writer with The Magnolia Potpourri. Your blog is great and I would like to talk to you about a story. Please call me at my office, 281-357-0882, and leave contact info where I can reach you.

    ReplyDelete