Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OUR ADOPTION JOURNEY

So i am really nervous, happy, excited all about meeting with the birth mom tomorrow. I emailed my agency to confirm our appointment and she said we are still on for tomorrow @ 11:15am we will meet at the agency and from there we will be meeting with BM at the treatment center where she is staying right now. They said they have a nice meeting room at the treatment center where she is staying. I had asked the agency if i have to bring a gift for her or something they said no, but if i want i can bring her something small. I was thinking of bringing her some flowers just like another adoptive mom brought their BM. I will be praying that this meeting goes well and that she can trust me so that i can offer to go to the ultrasounds etc..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I hope you don't mind but I found your blog through a friend. Just wondered how things went? I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, GreysonsMom

    Everything went great. I just wrote another blog today please read it and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete