Monday, March 30, 2009

No news on the Ultrasound yet

Maybe i am worrying to much about this new birth mom, but she was suppose to get a ultrasound done on March 27 Friday to make sure the baby was OK. On the first visit March 26 the doc said the baby was small and that she could not be induced, but that she would need another ultrasound to make sure this is the case, beacouse they did not have the proper equipment at his office. I called my agency on Friday and they said that she was going to call them and that my agency will call me if they had any news. Well i did not get a call on Friday or the weekend. Today i also don't get a call. So i decided to email my agency instead of calling i don't want to call them too much unless is a emergency, but this is so frustrating not knowing what is going on. I feel like we paid a chunk of money last week to be placed with her and now i don't hear anything. I am praying everything works out. This is taking a big toll on our life's.

No comments:

Post a Comment