Monday, March 30, 2009

GOT A CALL FROM MY AGENCY !!!!

So my agency calls me after reading my email. she said they could not get a appointment for Friday so they had to get it for today. She said the ultrasound went OK. They had to take some ultrasound pics and they will send them to Dr. Jenkins to review and on Thursday she has her next appointment and the doc will review the results with her. Amy agency will be at her appointment. The appointment is at 2pm Thursday. I told her that i don't mean to worry so much and she said she understands after my first failed match is normal to feel like that, but she said she has no concerns about the BM changing her mind she just wants to make sure they baby is OK. BM is only 24 years old and she has a 16 month old daughter. Her mother is being very supportive of the adoption and she lives with her.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very promising, especially since the potential BM has support from her mother.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, although I know you don't want to get your hopes up, you probably cannot help it! Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete